COVID-19 Infection Control Protocols and Procedures
To help limit the spread of infection we have strict protocols and procedures in place to keep our team, patients and the community as safe as we possibly can:
What we have implemented:
- screening patients before appointments
- ensure that all staff and visitors wear appropriate face covering when advised by DHHS
- reduced the number of chairs in our waiting room
- taking temperatures upon arrival
- ensure that visitors use hand sanitiser at front reception
- installed a sneeze guard in front reception
- removed linen on the treatment beds and ensure they are disinfected after each patient
- increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and equipment
- put up information posters in our reception area
- removed all magazines and toys from reception
- limit the handling of cash
We are in constant communication with our association and other relevant websites to ensure that we follow ALL the health directives from the DHHS.
We have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan which outlines all these procedures in detail as well as the steps that we must follow if a positive case is detected on our premises.
As an extra precaution, all our team members have completed an eLearning Course in Infection Control Training – COVID 19 issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
For up to date government information relating to COVID-19 visit:
If you require any further information regarding our how our clinic continues to function during COVID-19 please do not hesitate to contact us on 9531 0962.