We have cleaned up our act and now we are back!
We are excited but cautious in resuming hands on treatment; we have been encouraged by the low rates of infection in Victoria and it has given us the confidence to get back to work!
As Allied healthcare Workers we will be constantly reviewing and updating our COVID-19 physical distancing, safety and hygiene protocols to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and patients.
What We Are Doing:
- staggering our appointment times to reduce the cross-over of patients in reception
- reduced the number of chairs in our waiting room
- taking temperatures upon arrival
- supplying face masks to both practitioners and patients as required
- removed linen on the treatment beds and ensure they are disinfected after each patient
- increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and equipment
- ensuring that visitors use hand sanitiser at front reception
- put up information posters in our reception area
- removed all magazines, books and toys from reception.
All our team members have completed an eLearning Course in Infection Control Training – COVID 19 issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
For up to date government information relating to COVID-19 visit:
Thank you for your patience, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to call us on 9531 0962
Stay safe 🧡